Your Podiatrist located in Chestnut Hill, MA & Newton, MA
Proudly serving the Greater Boston Area
New England Podiatry Associates (NEPA) is a four-physician podiatry practice, specializing in medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle. NEPA has proudly served the Boston area since 1984.
Our offices are located just outside the city of Boston in the heart of Chestnut Hill, and in the medical office building at The Newton-Wellesley Hospital.
Our podiatrists (Foot Doctors) are highly trained, board-certified specialists who provide comprehensive medical and surgical care for a wide spectrum of foot /ankle conditions along with injuries that affect adults and children.
Please feel free to explore our site to learn about our staff, offices, services, and policies.
We look forward to meeting you!
VIDEOS OF INTEREST
New Treatment for Toenails
***NEW TREATMENT FOR BIG TOE JOINT ARTHRITIS - CARTIVA***
New Arthritis Treatment Could Be A ‘Game-Changer’ | NBC Nightly News
What is a Foot and Ankle Surgeon?
Cartiva Implant Procedure -Cartilage replacement for arthritic 1st toe
Bunion surgery procedures:
Fungal Toenail Treatment with Pinpointe Laser
(to view before and after pictures click here)
Plantar Fasciitis & Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
How do we scan your foot for custom orthotics? See the latest technology we use.
GREAT TOE JOINT FUSION
The SubFix Arthroeresis Implant is designed to treat flatfoot
Hammertoe Repair with RetroFusion™ Implant
Yelp, Google, & Heath Grades
- If you don’t have time for an appointment visit - you can consult/discuss your condition with one of our podiatrists over the phone.
- The fee for the telephone advice consult is $150.00 for up to 15 minutes.
- No fee will be charged if it is quickly determined that a visit or a referral will be required. This call is NOT covered by or reimbursed by health insurance companies.
- All you need to do is fill out a few fields on the following screen with demographic and request information, then print, sign, and fax back the telephone advice consent form on the following screen. Please note that the podiatrist cannot contact you unless he has the telephone advice consent on-hand.
- Once we have your information, someone from our office will contact you to confirm your time to speak with the podiatrist and collect your payment information. We accept all major credit cards.
- The podiatrist will then contact you are the agreed upon time. If he determines at the beginning of your conversation that your issue is not something that can be handled over the phone, you will be refunded the amount you had paid.
- In the event the podiatrist determines imaging or x-rays need to be done, a staff member may need to contact you to register you in our system. Any visits to the office or an imaging facility will be charged through your insurance or will be self-pay if you do not have insurance.
- Click “next” if you would like to proceed with a telephone advice consult….